Extended information on the processing of personal data
The company as data controller, informs you pursuant to art. 13 D.Lgs. 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, "Privacy Code") and art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016 / 679 (hereinafter, "GDPR") that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
- fulfill obligations imposed by law, regulations and legislation;
- operational and managerial needs internal to Antonio Perrone;
- It should furnish the consent to provide, information on new initiatives, offers and services.
In any occasion of contact or interaction with the guest and in all other aspects of our work, we may collect personal information. This personal information may include: your contact information; payment information, such as payment card number and other card information, as well as authentication information and other billing and account details related to electronic invoicing; preferences, regarding marketing and communication.
Object of the Treatment
The Data Controller processes personal data, such as name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank and payment details) - hereinafter, "personal data" or even "data") that you have communicated upon registration to the accessoriabbigliamentomoto.com website
Aims of treatment
Your personal data are processed:
A) without your express consent (Article 24 letter a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes: - to conclude the contracts relating to the purchase of products and / or services offered by the Owner; - fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from relations with you in existence; - fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as for anti-money laundering); - exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court;
B) Only subject to your specific and distinct consent (articles 23 and 130 Privacy Code and Article 7 GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes: - send them by e-mail, mail and / or text messages and / or telephone contacts, newsletters , commercial communications and / or advertising material on products offered by the Owner and detection of the degree of satisfaction on the quality of services. Please note that if you are already a customer, we may send you commercial communications relating to products of the owner similar to those you have already used, except your dissent (Article 130 c.4 Code Privacy). In any case it is your responsibility to make sure that the e-mail address in our possession is the correct one (and preferred)
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the file size obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error ....) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user's computer environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could also be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
The privacy of minors
Our website is aimed at a general public and does not offer services for children. In the event that a minor has provided personal data without the permission of the parents or guardian, we will immediately delete this information.
Mode of treatment
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic processing. The Data Controller will process the personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the Service Terms and for no more than 2 years from the collection of data for the Marketing Purposes.
Access to data
Place of Treatment
The data will be processed by the data controller at its registered office and operating office. Personal data is stored on a dedicated server for hire
Nature of providing data and consequences of refusing to answer
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we can not guarantee the services of the art. 2.A).
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional. You can therefore decide not to give any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material concerning the Services offered by the Data Controller. However, you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 2.A).
Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights set forth in art. 7 Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: o of the origin of personal data; or the purposes and methods of processing; o of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; o of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; o the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- obtain: o updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; o cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; o the attestation that the operations referred to in subparagraphs a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which such fulfillment is revealed impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- to object, in whole or in part: o for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; or to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator through e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the data subject to exercise the right to object even only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication.
- Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
Refusal to provide data
The interested party can refuse to give the Owner his navigation data. To do this, it must disable by following the instructions provided by the browser in use. Disabling cookies can make navigation of the site's features worse
How to exercise rights
You may exercise your rights at any time by sending: - a registered letter to: Antonio Perrone's Shopbikers, Via Mazzini 206 - 74121 Taranto
Owner, manager and agents
This site is managed by the Data Controller, identified in the person of the owner and legal representative pt of the Shopbikers of Antonio Perrone, Via Mazzini 206 - 74121 Taranto The updated list of managers and persons in charge of processing is kept at the registered office of the owner of treatment. The Data Controller guarantees the security, confidentiality and protection of which they are in possession, at any stage of the processing of the same. The collected data are used in compliance with the current legislation on privacy (Legislative Decree 196 / 2003 and GDPR 679 / 2016).
INFORMATION OF NAVIGATION AND COOKIES OF THE INTERNET SITE
AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING PROCESSES
The Data Controller does not process treatments consisting of automated decision-making processes. See Privacy Notice on cookies
Legal references This information note has been prepared in fulfillment of the obligations established by Legislative Decree 196 / 2003 and of the GDPR 679 / 16 by art. 10 of the Directive n. 95 / 46 / CE, as well as the provisions of the 2009 / 136 / CE Directive on Cookies. This privacy statement only concerns this website.